We want all young people to be able to learn about health and wellbeing to ensure they acquire skills to live healthy, happy lives. Health and wellbeing is also about ensuring that pupils are able to make the most of their educational opportunities regardless of their background or financial circumstances and through promotion of attendance at school.
We all have a collective responsibility to support young people with the following:
- Mental Wellbeing
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Social Wellbeing
- Physical Wellbeing
- Planning for Choices and Changes
Our whole school approach to Health and Wellbeing is delivered through One Stonelaw. This includes:
- Choose Kind - this is our approach to promoting positive relationships
- Be U - this is our approach to promoting and celebrating diversity, inclusion and equality
- Be Strong - this is our approach to mental health and wellbeing
- Choose Health - this is our approach to promoting exercise, a healthy diet and good sleep routines
For more information on each group, click the link below.
Wellbeing Tracking March 2022
To complete your wellbeing tracking, click on the link below.