‘Our vision is P.E. Lessons where all children love taking part, make visible progress and are actively involved in their learning, while working together in a respectful, positive and safe environment.’
- To provide a welcoming, inclusive, engaging and challenging environment that encourages our young people to achieve their full potential.
- Develop the physical well-being of our young people through enjoyable, active participation.
- To raise attainment and achievement of pupils through curricular and extracurricular engagement.
- To use a variety of stimulating approaches to teaching and learning.
- Allow our young people to develop and improve their physical, mental, social and emotional well-being. Create and support enhanced choices to encourage and nurture healthy habits including a lifetime of activity.
- To develop literacy and numeracy skills within our young people to support pupil-centered lifelong learning.
- To provide a wide range of courses & activities through a pupil-centered approach which meets the needs and interests of our young people.
- Create enjoyable and stimulating learning situations to enhance effort and attitudes toward P.E. and Physical Activity.
- Develop and improve the individual skill and fitness levels of our young people.
- Developing skills for learning, life and work through increasing confidence, cooperation, organisation and decision-making skills.
Physical Education Supported Study
Every Tuesday Afterschool